Veterinarian, Full-Time or Part-Time
Plymouth Veterinary Hospital has served the local Plymouth and surrounding communities for over 35 years. We are a patient-oriented AAHA-accredited, small animal practice in a city that significantly cherishes its small businesses. Our highly-skilled team of technicians, assistants, and client service representatives excels in providing excellent client care and can foster a trusting environment by loving and caring for each pet. Our hospital is well-equipped to provide the highest level of veterinary medicine. We often say that life is short and work should be fun!
Do you want to work in a beautiful Southeast Michigan community?
Do you want to work for a practice that uses Fear Free Methods for their patients?
Do you need or enjoy mentorship or wish to work independently?
Do you want the potential for growth, partnership, or work as an associate?
Do you want to work for an independent veterinary practice?
Do you want a better work balance and only work four days a week?
Do you want or need scheduling flexibility and ample vacation time?
Do you want to start saving for retirement with a company that matches your retirement contributions?
Do you want a veterinary practice with local emergency clinics where you don't have to be on call or come after hours?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, let's schedule a lunch or dinner meeting so we can get to know each other.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Honest and open
- Uses words to communicate
- Values open communications between team members
- Experienced 5-10 years in the veterinary field
- They bring something unique to our veterinary practice (ie. exotics, pocket pet, reptile experience, ultrasound, rehabilitation services, surgery skills, or other)
- Enjoys learning and continuing education
- Good surgical skills
- Practices and understanding Fear Free Methods of handling patients
- Values a diverse environment and a diverse group of individuals to work with
About Our Hospital:
- Progressive small animal practice offering state-of-the-art medical care
- 100% paperless electronic records with computers in every room
- Four modern exam rooms
- Dedicated surgical suite
- Fully equipped dental suite
- Digital dental radiography
- Spacious treatment area with three wet-tables
- Digital radiographs
- Complete in-house laboratory and Antech referral lab
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Doctorate (Required)
- Veterinary: 5 years (Required)
- State of Michigan Veterinary License (Required)
Work Location: One location
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance